I'm honored to serve as your BART director, representing BART District 3.
On the BART Board, I am working to make BART more fiscally and environmentally sustainable, and more accountable to riders and taxpayers.
My priorities on the board include:
- Reinvesting in BART's aging infrastructure and expanding capacity of the current system
- Building better partnerships with other transit agencies
- Fostering open government and public participation
- Investing in BART stations and transit-oriented development
- Expanding BART service hours to later in the evening on weekends
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you to move BART forward.